Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Thursday, February 6, 2014
Sunday, January 26, 2014
Thursday, January 2, 2014
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Thursday, December 26, 2013
practice the SHINE!
v. prac·ticed, prac·tic·ing, prac·tic·es
1. To do or perform habitually or customarily; make a habit of: practices courtesy in social situations.
2. To do or perform (something) repeatedly in order to acquire or polish a skill: practice a dance step.
3. To give lessons or repeated instructions to; drill: practice the journaling techniques.
4. To work at, especially as a profession: practice law.
5. To carry out in action; observe: practices faithful belief in God.
6. Obsolete To plot (something evil).
1. To do or perform something habitually or repeatedly.
2. To do something repeatedly in order to acquire or polish a skill.
3. To work at a profession.
4. Archaic To intrigue or plot.